We Believe in Giving Back.
Free yoga, acupuncture, Treks, and Organic Intelligence for veterans.
Heal physical and mental
pain, injury, and trauma.
Single Class . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $ 10 (reg. $18)
Series of 4 (exp 2 months) . . . . . . $ 30 (reg. $62)
First time ?
1) Click here, download First Visit Intake
2) Email to sign up: Eva.firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Check classes: Click for schedule Tue, Wed, Thu 7pm; Sun 9 & 10 am.
4) Find directions: 6830 La Jolla Blvd. #201
5) Call Eight Elements 858.459.0899 for assistance.
Interested in free treatment through Warriors Live On ?
Email Eva.email@example.com to schedule a consultation.
Eight Elements and Warriors Live On proudly thank you for your service.
Warriors Live On
Warriors Live On (WLO) is an organization that assists combat veterans reintegrate from combat into community. WLO is dedicated to helping combat veterans cope with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and learn essential skills vital to living healthy, sustainable and fruitful lives. A holistic whole-person approach helps veterans process trauma through body, mind, heart and spirit. Our programs are cooperative in nature and community-based. We provide special holistic health, healing and educational experiences including:
- TREKS: therapeutic adventure, group therapy and outdoor education
- MOVEMENT: Adaptive yoga w/mindfulness, fitness training
- THERAPIES: Meditation, acupuncture, Somatic Experiencing, Organic Intelligence
- MENTORSHIP: Teacher and mentor training
With Eight ElementsYoga you will develop:
- Present moment focus
- Mindfulness skills
- Centering & grounding
- Connection with self & others
- Relaxation in the body
- Skills for healing the body & mind
Gloria Gonzalez, CMT SEP, is CCO/Founder of Eight Elements West, an Institute for Somatic Education and Integrative Wellness. Her private practice includes working with nutrition, accumulated stress and trauma through: PULSE 21-Day Detox, Somatic Experiencing, Visceral Manipulation, and Craniosacral Therapy.