Please call us at 858-459-0899 for questions.
Policies – Classes
• Pre-register or walk-in: It is not necessary to pre-register for a class at Eight Elements. You may simply “walk-in.” Of course, others may have pre-registered for the available spaces. That’s why we recommend checking online to check for space and pre-register to ensure the availability for your attendance. If you choose to “walk-in,” you’ll need to register immediately upon arrival.
• About registering online: You may pre-register for class online (and manage your entire account online, 24/7!). However, you must have pre-paid classes on your account to pre-register. You may purchases class-passes online.
• To cancel a class reservation: You may cancel a pre-registration more than 12-hours from the class start time either online or by calling.
• Arrival and Attendance. We recommend arriving 5 to 10 minutes before a class start time. You will be asked to sign-in before class. If you do not arrive 5 minutes before the class start time, the spot you’ve reserved may be forfeited. Walk-in students are allowed to fill available spots 5 minutes before the scheduled class start time.
• Arrival time for first-timers. Please arrive 10 minutes before your first class. Save time by filling out in advance and bringing the Guest Registration Forms.
• Class Size. The maximum number of participants for classes varies and can be found online
• All Class Passes have Expiration Dates. It is your responsibility to know the expiration dates of your package or special offer. These are listed in your account information online, available 24/7.
• Class Passes are non-refundable.
• Class Pass pricing is subject to change.
Policies – Monthly Membership
• Automatically renew your monthly membership with either an auto-debit or credit card kept on file. It renews on the day of the month you start.
• A 30-day written notice is required to cancel your participation in this program. Please obtain a form and return it to the front desk.
• Participation in Eight Elements Classes requires the signing of a New Client Agreement which might also contain some terms and conditions relevant to attendance. An intake form may also be filled out before the first session. Save time by downloading it and filling it out ahead of time. To sign the New Client Agreement, log-in online. Your first time will ask you to click the “resolve” button to this agreement.
Policies – Private Sessions
The following guidelines apply for the purchase of training sessions at Eight Elements West:
• Sessions and packages are paid for in full prior to your first visit. They are not refundable and non-transferrable.
• A credit card is placed on file to reserve future sessions and times beyond your current package. Should you attend a session unpaid, your card will be automatically charged for a new series similar to your last purchase of that same session type.
• Session packages have a 1-6 month expiration. Sessions are to be used during this period, or are forfeited.
• Sessions may be cancelled or rescheduled in more than 24 hours. Sessions cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hour or less will have a full charge.
• Sessions are a maximum of 50-55 minutes. If a client is late, the session will end on its scheduled time.
• Participation in Eight Elements Private Sessions requires the signing of a New Client Agreement which might also contain some terms and conditions relevant to attendance. An intake form may also be filled out before the first session. Save time by downloading it and filling it out ahead of time. To sign the New Client Agreement, log-in online. Your first time will ask you to click the “resolve” button to this agreement.